Precision Telecom Technologies is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of operations and billing systems used by communications companies across North America. Our comprehensive system and outstanding support have resulted in rapid growth. To support this growth, we are expanding our team to include a new Software Developer position.
Precision’s goal is to help our clients and employees thrive. We accomplish this by being team-oriented, thorough, and honorable with a dash of cowperson. We provide our employees with competitive wages and benefits along with a great work-life balance. Our belief is that if you love your job, you’ll do great things.
The person selected to fill this entry / mid-level position will work with a talented team of developers and will be expected to create high-quality software to help our clients operate efficiently.
The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide the first level of development / technical support to our Client Solutions Team.
- Work with the project development team to design and implement solutions as required by our clients.
- Perform software development and maintenance on our SaaS system built using Microsoft .NET (mostly C#) and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Assist with system testing, code reviews, deployment, documentation, and related tasks.
Required qualifications include:
- A solid understanding of software development practices.
- Strong software development skills including the ability to debug/fix existing code.
- An understanding of relational databases.
- The desire to expand your knowledge base and keep up with changes in technology.
- The ability to effectively communicate with both our clients (non-technical) and other developers (technical).
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on detail and the desire to complete tasks with a high level of quality in a timely manner.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer or related discipline.