Precision Telecom Technologies is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of operations and billing systems used by communications companies across North America. Our comprehensive system and outstanding support have resulted in rapid growth. To support this growth, we are expanding our team to include a new Project Management position.
Precision’s goal is to help our clients and employees thrive. We accomplish this by being team-oriented, thorough, and honorable with a dash of cowperson. We provide our employees with competitive wages and benefits along with a great work-life balance. Our belief is that if you love your job, you’ll do great things.
Working with clients to create and manage projects such as:
- New client onboarding.
- Workflow improvement.
- Internal and client-sponsored development.
- Facilitating communications between clients and internal teams.
- Being an advocate for the client and help drive system improvements.
- Monitoring project status and helping with issue resolution.
- Ensuring each project is well documented and of high quality.
- 3-5 years of Project Management Experience.
- Ability to understand both the telecommunications industry and our technology.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both the non-technical (clients) and technical (developers).
- Strong organizational skills and focus on details.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Management, or related discipline.