Precision Telecom Technologies is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider of operations and billing systems used by communications companies across North America. Our comprehensive system and outstanding support have resulted in rapid growth. To support this growth, we are expanding our team to include a new Client Solutions Expert.
Precision’s goal is to help our clients and employees thrive. We accomplish this by being team-oriented, thorough, and honorable with a dash of cowperson. We provide our employees with competitive wages and benefits along with a great work-life balance. Our belief is that if you love your job, you’ll do great things.
The person selected to fill this entry/mid-level position will be expected to provide outstanding support to our clients. The position includes the following responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters for your client(s) in regard to requests, issues, and questions.
- Facilitate communications and act as the liaison between clients and Precision teams.
- Actively manage multiple client projects while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ensure system processing is completed in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work with clients to provide training and answer billing / other systems related questions.
- Perform data manipulation and generate reports using MS SQL.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
Required qualifications include:
- The ability to effectively communicate with both our clients (non-technical) and internal team members and developers (technical).
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on detail and the desire to complete tasks with a high level of quality in a timely manner.
- An understanding of relational databases and MS SQL Server.
SQL knowledge is required.
- The desire to expand your knowledge base and adapt to technology changes within the industry and beyond.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Management or related discipline.
- Accounting and/or Business Minor is a plus.